`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sun-warmed rock down low, icy runnels up high: sendin? temps. Whatever your preferred medium, core warmth matters and our Nano-Air® Vest keeps pace throughout high-output, stop-and-go missions in variable conditions. Its stretchy and highly breathable fabric package integrates the qualities of fleece, soft shell and puffy. Our warm-when-wet FullRange? insulation is sandwiched between a plain-weave liner and a lightweight yet durable, weather-shedding nylon ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish?all of which means you can put it on and leave it on. The vest?s soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch allow for a close, athletic fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. The left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, while stretch binding at the armholes and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth.
- Light, yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange? insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a vest with excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Iconic Nano Puff® brick quilting in the side panels improves shape and durability
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, welted and low-bulk to work comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at the armholes and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave. Both shell and lining with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g FullRange? 100% polyester stretch insulation
- 252 g (8.9 oz)
- DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Now you can place your order without having to leave your house with runnerinn, your online store specialized in running & triathlon material. We want you to enjoy your leisure time in a unique way and so we offer the biggest selection in Vests products of Patagonia. Inquire the running & triathlon products that are listed like Patagonia Nano Air Vest designed to give you complete comfort while you are exercising your favourite sport or your daily activities.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE