`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
It’s simple: We need forests, mountains and rivers to survive and thrive, a sentiment echoed with our Live Simply® Landscape Midweight Pullover Hooded Sweatshirt. Made of an organic cotton/recycled polyester fleece fabric (and a bit of spandex for stretch), the hoody’s sturdy but soft 8.9-oz fabric blend provides medium-weight comfort. Original art by Neil Hubert is screen-printed at center front using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Classic pullover design and a modern fit with two-panel, drawcord hood to cinch in warmth. Rib-knit cuffs and waistband wont lose their snap; front kangaroo pocket holds the essentials. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing throughout garment.
- Medium-weight fabric blend of organic cotton/polyester/spandex for comfort and durability
- Classic hoody pullover with a kangaroo-pouch handwarmer pocket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Artist: Neil Hubert
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- 8.9-oz 84% organic cotton/11% polyester/5% spandex fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 515 g (18.2 oz)
Fair Trade Certified™:
- We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.
- In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
- The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
- To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
Patagonia Live Simply Landscape MW P/O Hooded is a product that corresponds to the Hoodies category within Women´s clothing selection at your running & triathlon store, runnerinn. Wait no more and learn about all the advantages belonging to the community of runnerinn. What are the advantages of Patagonia Live Simply Landscape MW P/O Hooded? This product is designed specifically to provide good support and entirely based on our passion for running & triathlon.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE