`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
View more related products to:
Think simple, lightweight layering for the morning surf check or everyday casual wear. Our Fair Trade Certified™ Lightweight Full-Zip Hoody is made of 5.9-oz 60% organic cotton/40% polyester brushed fleece that wicks moisture and dries fast, making it a good option for spring season layering. With a toasty kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket and drawcord hood; ribbed panels, cuffs and hem seal out cold and maintain the fit.
- Full-length zippered hoody in a lightweight organic cotton/polyester blend. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pockets
- Hood has contrast-color drawcord
- Ribbed panels, cuffs and hem
- 5.9-oz 60% organic cotton/40% polyester brushed fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Weight: 436 g (15.4 oz)
- Organic Cotton: In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
- Fair Trade Certified™: For every Fair Trade Certified item we buy, we pay a premium. The money goes into an account that is controlled by the workers and is specifically designated for social, economic and environmental development projects. Workers may choose to use the money to help build a school or a health clinic, create a scholarship or invest in some other aspect of their other community.
With Patagonia Lightweight Full Zip Hoody you can enjoy your activities without complications. If you like the brand Patagonia and their products, visit the categories of the products that you are looking for and place your order as soon as possible and receive it in a few days. Our aim at runnerinn is to make high-quality products accessible to all with an efficient worldwide delivery service.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE