`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Tools, crampons, Spartan rack: Go. Our Levitation Hoody breathes freely, stretches fully and protects against wind and snow to help you float up high-output ice and mixed climbs. Its tough yet supple polyester stretch-woven shell withstands coarse granite, while the helmet-compatible hood, with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment, provides exceptional coverage without limiting your vision. Minimalist detailing includes our stretchy Variable Conditions Cuffs, which integrate cleanly with your climbing gloves; two zippered handwarmer pockets above harness line; and a zippered left-chest pocket. An interior wind flap behind the front zipper seals out drafts, wicking microfleece lines the inner back collar for comfort and the drawcord hem cinches from inside the handwarmer pockets. With DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lightweight, double-weave soft-shell fabric resists abrasion
- wind and weather while maintaining great stretch and breathability for highly aerobic activity
- Helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment provides exceptional coverage and visibility with total range of unrestricted motion
- Center-front zipper with interior wind flap and minimal-welt microfleece zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Wicking microfleece at back of neck for next-to-skin comfort
- Two high handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket secure with zippers
- Variable Conditions Cuff with spiral-seam construction fits over gloves and allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem
- Shell: 5.2-oz 100% polyester stretch double weave.
- Cuffs: 5.4-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave. Shell and cuffs have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 459 g (16.2 oz)
- Bluesign® Approved Fabric: Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers. In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners. Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- Water Resistant: DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
If you want to purchase the best Men´s clothing products of Patagonia, you have found the best place at runnerinn. At runnerinn we always work with the best brands like Patagonia to provide you with the best quality and best price on all our running & triathlon products like Patagonia Levitation Hoody. Place your order now and receive Patagonia Levitation Hoody as fast as possible.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE