`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
When it’s blown-out slop, imagine stacked, clean lines like the ones breaking on our Horizon Line-Up Lightweight Pullover Hooded Sweatshirt. The hoody is made from a 6-oz organic cotton/polyester knit fleece fabric that is incredibly soft. Slim, two-panel adjustable hood is lined to preserve warmth. Original graphic by Masaaki Sawa is screen-printed across front using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Classic hoody design with a feminine fit and kangaroo-pouch-style handwarmer pocket to stash essentials. Rib-knit cuffs and hem keep the fit cozy. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Knit fleece fabric made of a soft organic cotton/polyester blend
- Classic pullover hoody with a kangaroo-pouch handwarmer pocket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Artist: Masaaki Sawa
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- 6-oz 88% organic cotton/12% polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 354 g (12.5 oz)
Fair Trade Certified™:
- We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.
- In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
- The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
- To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
Welcome to our Patagonia Horizon Line Up LW P/O Hooded special deal. At runnerinn, not only can consumers find the best price for their running & triathlon equipment, but also expert information on running & triathlon products they are looking to buy. Product prices are up-to-date and all the necessary filters are available, enabling you to compare similar products from top categories like Sweatshirts head-to-head.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE