`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
The shortest route to survival—or at least dinner—is the subject of our Geodesic Flying Fish Lightweight Hooded Sweatshirt. Featuring artwork by Peet Kegler Design, this hoody is made from a 6-oz organic cotton/polyester knit fleece fabric that is incredibly soft. A deep, double-layered three-panel hood with adjustable drawcord cinches out the chill. Screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Classic hoody design with a kangaroo-pouch-style handwarmer pocket to stash essentials. Rib-knit cuffs and hem keep the fit cozy. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing throughout garment.
- Knit fleece fabric made of a soft organic cotton/polyester blend
- Classic pullover hoody with a kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Artist: Pete Kegler
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- 6-oz 88% organic cotton/12% polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 428 g (15.1 oz)
Fair Trade Certified™:
- We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.
- In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
- The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
- To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
Patagonia Geodesic Flying Fish LW P/O Hooded has the Patagonia official manufacturer warranty. As an Patagonia official retailer, all our offered items are covered by a 2 years manufacturer´s warranty. In runnerinn, we are dedicated to select high quality Men´s clothing products which will make your activity more comfortable. We have a variety of Sweatshirts items to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE