`Remember me on this computer` option
View more related products to:
Worth its weight in gold when the sun dips below the horizon, our Down Sweater Vest keeps its focus simple: core warmth. It traps your hard-earned heat with high-loft, 800-fill-power Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down from geese traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked, as certified by NSF, an independent third party) and its minimalist design practically floats—it’s so compact that it stuffs into an internal pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides wind and weather protection, while quilting lines stabilize the down and accentuate the contoured fit. The drawcord hem tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets, and nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in heat.
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down from geese traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked, as certified by NSF, an independent third party)
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem; narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panel
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down from geese traced from parent farm to -apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked, as certified by NSF, an independent third party)
- Weight: 221 g (7.8 oz)
- Recycled Polyester: In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR™ clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
- Traceable Down Insulation: Patagonia Traceable Down provides the highest assurance of animal welfare in the apparel industry. Every down cluster, in every one of our down products, comes exclusively from birds that were never force-fed and never live-plucked. How do we know? We hired an independent third-party expert to trace and verify our down supply chain from farm to jacket–and every step in between
In addition, Patagonia Down Sweater Vest in the Women´s clothing category from your online running & triathlon store, you can find other products related with Vests. If you are interested in buying other products from the brand Patagonia, at runnerinn, you will find a big variety in running & triathlon products that can also interest you. Patagonia is focused on innovation and improving the running & triathlon experience for both beginner and advanced level while maintaining low prices.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE