`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The way we see it, a productive day in the shop requires equal parts determination and optimistic thinking. That’s why our Retro-X® Vest feels right at home among tools – it’s tough, yet full of promise. This versatile vest has a windproof barrier sandwiched between a thick 100% polyester pile (86% recycled) on the outside and a moisture-wicking, brushed-mesh lining that keeps warmth in and winter out. The chest pocket, collar and wind flap are Supplex® nylon, and the side pockets are lined with brushed polyester mesh for skin comfort when you finally put away the tools.
- Windproof membrane bonded between a 100% polyester (86% recycled) ¼'-pile Synchilla® fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking 100% polyester brushed mesh interior
- Full-zip vest with internal wind flap
- Pockets: vertical zippered chest pocket made of 100% nylon
- zippered handwarmers lined with brushed 100% polyester mesh
- Hip length
- 7.5-oz Synchilla® 100% polyester (86% recycled) 1/4' pile.
- Lining: 100% brushed polyester mesh with a windproof barrier.
- Trim: 100% nylon
- Weight: 419 g
- In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health. Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes. Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Are you thinking of buying Patagonia Classic Retro X Vest? This is one of the star products at runnerinn, the online running & triathlon store. The price is 113.95 $, limited time! At runnerinn you can benefit from the biggest advantages and find products from Patagonia at the best price. All our running & triathlon products have a manufacturer quality guarantee.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE