`Remember me on this computer` option
For alpine ascents, the warmth of these bottoms lifts the spirits faster than the dawn revealing a cloudless morning. Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion, our Capilene® Midweight fabric hits the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking that, worn alone or with additional layers, is the essence of versatility. It keeps you dry and comfortable when worn during high-exertion activities in cool-to-moderate temperatures and insulates beneath a shell in cold weather. Constructed with a Polartec® Power Grid? fabric, it has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as warmth. The fabric has 33-66% recycled-polyester content and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a flat waistband with brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness, a gusseted crotch for mobility and flatlock seams to minimize chafing.
- Polartec® Power Grid? fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Fabric?s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 5.2-oz (175-g) Polartec® Power Grid? 97% polyester (solids: 66% recycled; heathers: 33% recycled) double knit/3% spandex; with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 175 g (6.2 oz)
- bluesign® Approved Fabric:
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that?s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
If what you need is Patagonia Cap 3 MW Bottoms, it is right here and for the best price. runnerinn has this and other running & triathlon products that you are looking for with the best quality. Do not let this opportunity pass and equip yourself to practice your favorite sport in the best possible conditions. With our variety of Thermal pants supports, you can find everything you need at one place.
Patagonia cap 3 mw bottoms
Tanya - 10/09/2017
Very comfortable, worn on a cold ski day. No thick seams and very warm.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE