`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The cool-wearing Sun-Lite Hoody extends sun and water play time in keeping with summer hours. Ultrasoft and comfortable, this lightweight baby hoody is made of 4-oz 100% polyester with Polygiene® permanent odor control and has 50+ UPF sun protection built into the fabric. Roomy hood shelters face and neck from sun and wind. Kangaroo-pouch handwarmer pocket holds chew toys. Flat-seam construction provides chafe-free comfort. Hand-me-down ID label.
- Cool-wearing polyester with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign™ approved
- Hood shelters face and neck from sun and wind
- Kangaroo-pouch handwarmer pocket
- Flat-seam construction for chafe-free comfort
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 4-oz 100% polyester with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign™ approved
- 90 g (3.2 oz)
bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
- UPF stands for “Ultraviolet Protection Factor.” This value represents the fractional amount of the sun’s harmful UV rays that pass through a fabric. A rating of “25” indicates that only 1/25th , or 4% of the UV rays pass through the garment.
Are you interested in Patagonia Baby Sun Lite Hoody? At this moment the product is in stock at runnerinn, your online running & triathlon store. At runnerinn you can find more running & triathlon products from the brand Patagonia. Do not wait any longer and enjoy from Patagonia Baby Sun Lite Hoody in just a few clicks. Discover runnerinn´s wide range of running & triathlon supports now.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE