`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The problem is that you never see it coming on the Diamond. One moment you’re climbing vertical, east-facing granite at 13,000 feet. The next you’re staring at heavy, dark clouds boiling over the summit from the west. Seconds later, lightning cracks. The Alpine Houdini, with improved fabric that now meets our H2No™ Performance Standard, has an ultralight 100% nylon ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a waterproof/breathable membrane. Its emergency rainwear for climbing that also blocks wind and traps your heat on chilly belay ledges; packs into a single chest pocket (now on the exterior of the jacket; with clip-in loop); and seals up with elastic wrist cuffs and a single-pull drawcord waist. With helmet-compatible, single-pull adjustable hood.
- Ultralight 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabric.
- Fabric is bluesign™ approved
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper has minimal interior storm flap
- Taped seams throughout entire garment
- Alpine helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Exterior left chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper doubles as self-stuff pouch with streamlined shape and carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and a minimal single-pull adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 1.8-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable membrane and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is bluesign™ approved
- 178 g (6.3 oz)
- DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Are you looking for Patagonia Alpine Houdini? At runnerinn you will find all types of Jackets waterproof products from the best brands. For example from Patagonia, a leading brand in the industry and guarantees you the best manufacturing quality. Do not wait any longer and equip yourself with products from our running & triathlon store.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE