`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
From pioneering Yosemite routes to modern sends of yesterday’s aid lines, free climbing has long represented the ideal. Our All Free Jacket is a lightweight soft shell that moves, breathes and protects without restraint, enabling your most visionary moves. The soft, yet durable polyester stretch-woven fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a complement of minimalist features. Low-profile, open-entry, mesh-lined handwarmer pockets lie flat and disappear under a harness, a left-chest security pocket closes with a zipper, and the spiral-seam construction on the stretchy Variable Conditions Cuff allows the sleeves to push up easily without constricting your forearms. A drawcord cinches the no-bunch hem from inside the handwarmer pockets.
- Lightweight, double-weave soft-shell fabric resists abrasion, wind and weather while maintaining great stretch and breathability for highly aerobic activity
- Center-front zipper with interior wind flap and minimal-welt microfleece zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Left chest zippered security pocket; open-entry handwarmer pockets that disappear under a harness or waistbelt
- Variable Conditions Cuff with spiral-seam construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem
- Shell: 4.1-oz 100% polyester stretch double weave. Cuffs: 5.4-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave. Shell and cuffs have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 351 g (12.4 oz)
- Water Resistant: DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
With Patagonia All Free you can enjoy your activities without complications. If you like the brand Patagonia and their running & triathlon products, visit the categories of the running & triathlon products that you are looking for and place your order as soon as possible and receive it in a few days. Our aim at runnerinn is to make high-quality products accessible to all with an efficient worldwide delivery service.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE