`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Like a perfect pitch of climbing with just enough protection, our Adze Hybrid Jacket lets you move without hesitation. The front, back and top of the arms are protected against cold and wind with a Polartec® Windbloc® polyester/spandex stretch-woven fabric that?s lightly insulated with a comfortable, warm and wicking fleece grid backer. Meanwhile, low-bulk, unlined, stretchy double-weave soft-shell panels run up the sides, under the arms and down into the sleek, modified Variable Conditions Cuff, offering enhanced breathability and mobility. Zippers secure the two handwarmer pockets (placed above harness line) and the internal chest pocket. The no-bunch hem adjusts with a cord inside the handwarmer pockets. With a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 3-layer, Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric stops wind and resists precip with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, while a fleece grid backer insulates and wicks moisture
- Stretchy, breathable, double-weave soft-shell fabric on side panels, underarms and cuffs has a DWR finish
- Soft-shell fabric on inner collar and wind flap is durable and abrasion-resistant
- High, harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one interior chest pocket have brushed tricot lining
- Modified Variable Conditions Cuff fits over gloves and allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem
- Body: 3-layer, 9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex stretch woven with fleece grid backer.
- Side panel, inset and cuffs: 5.5-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave.
- All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 586 g (20.7 oz)
- Water Resistant:
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Polartec® Windbloc® fabrics block 100% of the wind and provides maximum protection from the elements. The soft hand, stretch, and DWR (durable water repellent) finish combine to make this the highest quality, most comfortable windproof fleece product on the market. Polartec Windbloc fabrics incorporate a polyurethane barrier membrane that allows moisture vapor transmission while completely blocking wind and water, eliminating the need for an additional shell. This reduces the weight and number of layers needed to protect and insulate. Polartec Windbloc is durable, quiet, and non-pilling, and has enhanced stretch and recovery, making it ideal for activities when movement is intermittent, and when cold and inclement weather demands high-performance outer protection.
If you are interested in Patagonia Adze Hybrid, discover also other running & triathlon products related to Patagonia in the Men´s clothing department and Jackets catalogue. In addition, when buying at runnerinn, your online running & triathlon store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Amid - 14/05/2018
I love this jacket. Perfect weight, length and color. Wore it this weekend and received lots of compliments.
Slightly larger long arms.
komori - 23/03/2017
I bought the M size. I am a little chunky in 173cm72kg. I hesitated or S size, but was in M size examine various. The product itself is very well the cold, you can wind prevent. Thing excellent easy to move have also worked stretch. It is likely to come in handy as an outer other than midwinter. The soft shell There are moderate even thickness. There is also a lining. Tend booming is because such of or sweat after the dough, but is warm by that amount. I felt arrived is still a little long sleeves. Because there is no Velcro to stop the sleeves, it is somewhat annoying. Outer or inner or size, you lost in the fabric, I think, but it's outer specifications because there is room in a little to me size. I thought that what was good in the S size as the inner Tsukai you were exactly slender.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE