`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
Who needs sleep with a midnight sun? Take Active Briefs along on glacier treks, fishing trips and canoeing expeditions past chiseled shorelines. This lightweight brief underwear is made from a stretchy recycled polyester/spandex fabric that wicks moisture and glides easily beneath layers. Its seamless waistband lies flat and wont roll or bind. Low-profile, single-sided leg binding stays put and doesn’t chafe. Pairs beautifully with our Active Mesh Bra.
- Stretchy recycled polyester/spandex fabric wicks moisture
- Seamless waistband lies flat, won’t roll or bind
- Breathable and wicking crotch construction
- Leg openings have soft, single-sided binding that won’t chafe or creep
- Tagless for itch-free comfort
- Solids and prints: 5.9-oz 91% polyester (78% recycled)/9% spandex jersey
- Stripes: 6.6-oz 93% polyester (43% recycled)/7% spandex
- All with moisture-wicking performance
- 36 g (1.3 oz)
- In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR™ clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
- Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
With Patagonia Active you can enjoy your activities without complications. If you like the brand Patagonia and their products, visit the categories of the products that you are looking for and place your order as soon as possible and receive it in a few days. Our aim at runnerinn is to make high-quality products accessible to all with an efficient worldwide delivery service.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE