`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
With so many twists in the road less traveled, its comforting to know the dependable Active Briefs won’t throw you for a loop. This lightweight brief is made from a stretchy recycled polyester/spandex fabric that wicks moisture; they also glide easily beneath layers. A seamless waistband lies flat and wont roll or bind; the low-profile, single-sided leg binding stays put and wont chafe; a breathable, mini-rib crotch encourages airflow.
- Stretchy recycled polyester/spandex fabric wicks moisture
- Pairs with the Active Cami
- Seamless waistband lies flat, won’t roll or bind
- Breathable mini-rib crotch
- Leg openings have soft, single-sided binding that won’t chafe or creep
- Tagless for itch-free comfort
- Solids and prints: 5.9-oz 91% polyester (78% recycled)/9% spandex
- Stripes: 6.6-oz 93% polyester (43% recycled)/7% spandex
- All with moisture- wicking performance
- 28 g (1 oz)
- In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR™ clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
- Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
If you want to know more about Patagonia Active or other products of the brand Patagonia in the Women´s clothing category at runnerinn, you are lucky because we have a big offer in various products so that you can realize your running & triathlon activities with the best equipment. Don´t forget to also check out our Thermal pants collection, you can choose running & triathlon products from Patagonia, one of the biggest brands in the industry.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE