`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Our most ruggedly built Ferrosi piece rounds out this collection by offering an alpine focused style that can really take a beating. Using Cordura® fabric in the main body, this hooded jacket provides additional abrasion-resistance while shrugging off wind and light rain. The Halo Hood seals out bad weather without limiting peripheral vision.
- Water-Resistant, WindResistant, Abrasion-Resistant, Breathable, Hybrid Mapped Construction, Quick-Drying, Lightweight, Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Helmet Compatible Wire-Brimmed Halo-Hood, Zip Chest Pockets, Zip Hand Pockets, YKK® DWR-Treated Zippers, Key Clip
- Dynamic Reach™ Underarm Panels, Single-Separating Front Zipper, Pocket Placement Above Harness, Stretch Panel at Base of Hood, Hook/Loop Cuff Closures, Elastic Cuffs, Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Fit: Trim Fit
- Fabric: Cordura®, 91% nylon, 9% spandex 120D stretch woven body, 86% nylon, 14% spandex 90D stretch woven ripstop underarm and lower hood panels
- Center Back Length: 30” / 76 cm
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 18.5oz / 525g
Outdoor research Ferrosi Summit Hooded is available in different sizes and colors. If you are interested in purchasing Outdoor research Ferrosi Summit Hooded from your online running & triathlon store runnerinn, do not hesitate any longer and received it at home in a few days. At runnerinn you can find the lowest price guarantee for products of running & triathlon gear from the brand Outdoor research.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
VB - 09/06/2017
Great jacket. Great length. Given it´s supposed to be an alpine jacket for climbers a two way zip would have been nice! The internal key latch is in one of the lower pockets, access to which will be restricted by wearing a harness or pack. A key latch in one of the higher pockets to attach a camera or a phone would be nice. Temperature control through the top pockets is good but key temperature control is through the neck which is nice and snug. Will keep you dry in a light shower or snow flurry. All in all a great jacket!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE