`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Our most ruggedly built Ferrosi piece rounds out this collection by offering an alpine focused style that can really take a beating. Using Cordura® fabric in the main body, this hooded jacket provides additional abrasion-resistance while shrugging off wind and light rain. The Halo Hood seals out bad weather without limiting peripheral vision.
- Water-Resistant, WindResistant, Abrasion-Resistant, Breathable, Hybrid Mapped Construction, Quick-Drying, Lightweight, Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Helmet Compatible Wire-Brimmed Halo-Hood, Zip Chest Pockets, Zip Hand Pockets, YKK® DWR-Treated Zippers, Key Clip
- Dynamic Reach™ Underarm Panels, Single-Separating Front Zipper, Pocket Placement Above Harness, Stretch Panel at Base of Hood, Hook/Loop Cuff Closures, Elastic Cuffs, Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Fit: Trim Fit
- Fabric: Cordura®, 91% nylon, 9% spandex 120D stretch woven body, 86% nylon, 14% spandex 90D stretch woven ripstop underarm and lower hood panels
- Center Back Length: 30” / 76 cm
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 18.5oz / 525g
Outdoor research Ferrosi Summit Hooded has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Outdoor research Ferrosi Summit Hooded you have purchased at runnerinn, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online running & triathlon store you can discover the full range of product of the brand Outdoor research and complete your order in Jackets products always at the best price.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
VB - 09/06/2017
Great jacket. Great length. Given it´s supposed to be an alpine jacket for climbers a two way zip would have been nice! The internal key latch is in one of the lower pockets, access to which will be restricted by wearing a harness or pack. A key latch in one of the higher pockets to attach a camera or a phone would be nice. Temperature control through the top pockets is good but key temperature control is through the neck which is nice and snug. Will keep you dry in a light shower or snow flurry. All in all a great jacket!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE