`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Deluxe travel packs provide the ultimate in mobility for everything from two-week trekking vacations to year-long around the world forays.
The Wayfarer Series provide significant upgrades to our highly successful travel trek packs. Utilizing our proven suspension from the Viva Series the Wayfarer offers excellent adjustability for a superior fit.
- To adjust, locate the easy-fit window on the top of the harness and lift up on the hook and loop tab to release the harness.
- Now you can slide the harness either up or down using the window as a fit guide to locate your proper torso size
- The tuck away gender specific foam padded hipbelt utilizes Osprey’s exclusive modified straight ErgoPull closure.
- To operate, loosen the webbing enough so that you can connect on either side and pull in and across evenly with both hands at the same time
Lockable panel load access:
- A dual lockable zippered front panel provides access to the main compartment
Stowable sleeping pad straps:
- Dual sleeping pad straps near the base of the Wayfarer provide easy and secure external gear storage options.
- When not in use the sleeping pad straps can be stowed in the fabric slots just above where they are sewn-in to the main pack body
- Dual foam padded sidewalls work in conjunction with our StraightJacket compression system to both protect contents and stabilize loads
Zip away harness and hipbelt:
- The zip-off , foam padded gender specific adjustable harness and fixed hipbelt are directly connected to a LightWire peripheral frame that supports the weight of backpacking and traveling for extended periods of time.
- The hipbelt and harness also tuck away behind a zippered backpanel for strap free luggage use
US and International weight and volume specifications
Weight: 2.46 kg
Maximum dimensions: (mm) 600 (l) x 400 (w) x 320 (d)
Maximum dimensions: (Inch) 24 (l) x 16 (w) x 13 (d)
Do you love running & triathlon? Get your Osprey Wayfarer 70L and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Osprey gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Bags and belly bags for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective running & triathlon models possible, most of our Bags items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE