`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Rooted in surf and skate culture, we went double-barrel with frame materials to create Twoface™, a rare look that pairs lightweight yet durable O Matter™ with lower rims of aluminum. Clean lines keep the look original, and with High Definition Optics® (HDO®), unbeatable clarity and proven protection go along for the ride.
- PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you’ve been missing. Click here to learn more about Prizm Lens Technology.
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
- O-Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
- Light Transmission 14%
- Light Conditions Changing Conditions
- Contrast Increased
Frame Fit Standard Fit:
- Lens Width 60 mm
- Bridge Width 16 mm
- Lens Height 40 mm
- Temple Arm Length 135 mm
- Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
High Definition Optics®:
- High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
Do you love running & triathlon? Get your Oakley Twoface and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Oakley gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Glasses for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective running & triathlon models possible, most of our Glasses items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Giovanne - 08/06/2017
Hello, I would like to know if the lenses of this model OO9189-30 are polarized
our experts answer
No, these lens are Chrome Iridium. Specs: -Light Transmission: 12% -Light Conditions: Bright Light -Contrast: Neutral -Base Lens Colour: Grey Regards.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE