`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Rooted in surf and skate culture, we went double-barrel with frame materials to create Twoface™, a rare look that pairs lightweight yet durable O Matter™ with lower rims of aluminum. Clean lines keep the look original, and with High Definition Optics® (HDO®), unbeatable clarity and proven protection go along for the ride.
- PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you’ve been missing. Click here to learn more about Prizm Lens Technology.
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
- O-Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
- Light Transmission 14%
- Light Conditions Changing Conditions
- Contrast Increased
Frame Fit Standard Fit:
- Lens Width 60 mm
- Bridge Width 16 mm
- Lens Height 40 mm
- Temple Arm Length 135 mm
- Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
High Definition Optics®:
- High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
All products of the category Glasses have a high manufacturer quality and take care of even the smallest details. At runnerinn you can find the full catalogue of Glasses products from Oakley. The price of Oakley Twoface is 128.45 $, with the lowest price guarantee, secure payment and an efficient delivery service!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Giovanne - 08/06/2017
Hello, I would like to know if the lenses of this model OO9189-30 are polarized
our experts answer
No, these lens are Chrome Iridium. Specs: -Light Transmission: 12% -Light Conditions: Bright Light -Contrast: Neutral -Base Lens Colour: Grey Regards.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU