`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Ever catch a wave in some epic Vietnam surf during a gunfight? Neither have we, but the moment was immortalized in the film Apocalypse now, the 1979 cult classic that was inspired by a fictional novel, and shaped by a towering moment in our American history. Drawing influence from surfboards, olive drab, death cards, and the eternal line spoken by Lt. Col Kilgore, “Apocalypse Surf” packs history with style.
- PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you’ve been missing. Click here to learn more about Prizm Lens Technology.
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points common with frames that hook the ears
- O-Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
- Fit: standard
- Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
- Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
- Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
- Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
High Definition Optics®:
- High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
At the running & triathlon store, runnerinn, you can find different sizes of Oakley Fuel Cell Polarized and in the different colors . In addition, you can also complete your order with products related with Oakley Fuel Cell Polarized or the category Glasses from our online running & triathlon store. Read our expert advice guides about running & triathlon equipment and also the Oakley Fuel Cell Polarized reviews.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE