`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 is built for runners at every level, whether you´re a seasoned veteran or just starting out. It features a breathable mesh upper with an out-turned collar for Achilles comfort. Down below, the cushioning has been updated with full-length Zoom Air for the first time ever, to deliver a smoother, more natural stride.
Zoom Air cushioning delivers a springy, responsive feel. It absorbs the impact of your foot as it lands and turns it into energy for your next stride. It runs the entire length of your foot, so you get a smoother, more natural transition from heel to toe, and it´s housed in premium Cushlon foam for even more comfort and support.
The mesh upper is engineered to provide stretch and support where you need it most. This keeps your foot secured over the cushioning without limiting your movement or comfort. Flywire cables tighten with the laces so you stay locked in.
At the back, the collar is turned away so it doesn´t rub against your Achilles tendon. You get the same structure around the heel that you expect from the Pegasus, but without any friction.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride.
- Beveled heel optimizes initial touchdown and transition.
- Engineered mesh and partial bootie provide a supportive feel.
- Bottom eyelet has been moved up to open up the forefoot flex zone and provide an optimal fit.
- Heel collar has been engineered to rake away from the foot for comfort around the Achilles tendon.
- High resiliency sockliner shapes to your foot to provide comfort and underfoot support.
- Small cut outs in the rubber expose the Cushlon midsole and increase outsole flexibility.
- Athlete: Eliud Kipchoge Offset: 10mm (12 mm forefoot, 22 mm heel) Last: MR-10.
- Composition: 100% Polyester, Synth Plastic.
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 is perfect to complete your running & triathlon gear. In our online store runnerinn, you can profit from the multitude of advantages and if you place your order right away at runnerinn, you will receive it in a few days at home. In addition, in our online running & triathlon store you can find other running & triathlon products that complement Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35.
Un runner - 20/09/2018
Like its predecessors Pegasus 35 it remains comfortable and light with very good cushioning. As for the design they have given a very current change with success.
David hidalgo - 16/09/2018
Comfortable, light, fast, beautiful ... a 100% success
David hidalgo - 15/09/2018
Comfortable, light, dynamic, beautiful .... a sure hit !!!!!
Very comfortable shoe
Antonio jesús - 13/09/2018
A shoe that gives you cushions ion and lightness.
Pegasus 35 - training shoes
Andrea ricci - 06/09/2018
Excellent training shoe, excellent cushioning and crazy colors. Fit compatible with other Nike models
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE