`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 is built for runners at every level, whether you´re a seasoned veteran or just starting out. It features a breathable mesh upper with an out-turned collar for Achilles comfort. Down below, the cushioning has been updated with full-length Zoom Air for the first time ever, to deliver a smoother, more natural stride.
Zoom Air cushioning delivers a springy, responsive feel. It absorbs the impact of your foot as it lands and turns it into energy for your next stride. It runs the entire length of your foot, so you get a smoother, more natural transition from heel to toe, and it´s housed in premium Cushlon foam for even more comfort and support.
The mesh upper is engineered to provide stretch and support where you need it most. This keeps your foot secured over the cushioning without limiting your movement or comfort. Flywire cables tighten with the laces so you stay locked in.
At the back, the collar is turned away so it doesn´t rub against your Achilles tendon. You get the same structure around the heel that you expect from the Pegasus, but without any friction.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride.
- Beveled heel optimizes initial touchdown and transition.
- Engineered mesh and partial bootie provide a supportive feel.
- Bottom eyelet has been moved up to open up the forefoot flex zone and provide an optimal fit.
- Heel collar has been engineered to rake away from the foot for comfort around the Achilles tendon.
- High resiliency sockliner shapes to your foot to provide comfort and underfoot support.
- Small cut outs in the rubber expose the Cushlon midsole and increase outsole flexibility.
- Athlete: Eliud Kipchoge Offset: 10mm (12 mm forefoot, 22 mm heel) Last: MR-10.
- Composition: 100% Polyester, Synth Plastic.
Do you love running & triathlon? Get your Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Nike gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Men´s shoes for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective running & triathlon models possible, most of our Running shoes items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE