`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Nitestik Safety Marker is stronger, slicker and cooler than ever. We challenge anyone not to find a use for one!
Using Photoluminescent pigment technology, the Nitestik Safety Marker is highly visible even in total darkness. Designed for marking equipment and personal property, it is useful to anything you might wish to locate in the dark.
Vibrant coloured and acrylic housed the amazing Nitestik uses state-of-the-art technology that is environmentally friendly.
Inside each Nitestik is a rare earth-activated alkali earth aluminate-silicate, that can continuously give off light for over 12 hours in darkness by absorption of various visible light. This new age pigment will charge under light, then discharge in darkness 365 days of the year, for upto 10 years.
No Batteries......Lasts up to 10 years......Thats pretty impressive stuff!
• Glows for upto 10 years!
• Glows in bright green for over 12 hours in darkness
• Visibility 20 metres
• Waterproof to 30 metres
• Environmentally friendly
• Requires no power
• Tintet acrylic UV-protectet housing
• Housing available in six different colours: Crystal Green, Ice Blue, Cool Pink, Mellow Yellow, Royal Purple and Vibrant Orange
• Length: 51mm
• Width: 10mm
• Ring: 23mm
CHARACTERISTICS OF PRODUCT:
• Enviromentally Friendly
• The wavelength range of excited lights is broad and the light sources are easily and conveniently obtained
• After absorbing various visible lights, it can glow for more than twelve hours in the dark
• Excellent physical and chemical properties. The product can be utilized in the outdoors and bad conditions, which have outstanding anti-Ultraviolet properties
• Extremely long lifetime. More than ten years.
• It can absorb, Store and emit visible light repeatedly.
- Luminescence occurs if a material exposed to a source of excitation absorbs energy, and them emits that energy as a visible light. The energy can be derived from a number of sources including a light bulb, headlight, fluorescent light (any artificial light) and under sunlight. The stronger the light source, the quicker the charging process.
- Photoluminescence also occurs by electromagnetic excitation and the material also emits while the energy source is present. But with photoluminescence the relaxation of the electgron back to the ground state and subsequent emission of photons of light continues long after the excitation source is removed. This is termed the 'afterglow'.
- These rare earth-activated alkali earth aluminate-silicate photoluminescent pigments are not like glow sticks that only last for one time. This occurs because it is not a chemical process but a modification of a crystal. Photoluminescent pigment does not lose its effectiveness over time. This new age pigment will charge under light, then discharge in darkness 365 days of the year, for upto 10 years.
Photoluminescent pigment is a rare-earth activated alkali earth aluminate-silicate. The main characteristic of this material is the particular structure of its crystal with the strong capacity of absorbing storing emitting light.
PHOTOLUMINESCENT PIGMENT INDEX:
The photoluminescent pigment is made of alkaline earth aluminate. The pigments appearance colour is light yellow-green and its glowing colours are yellow and green. These give the strongest glow as seen from the chromacity Diagram below
Are you looking for materials from Ni-glo and specially Ni-glo Nitestik? At runnerinn, you can find a complete list of Lighting products and accessories. Place all your orders through our online store runnerinn. You have 75 ways of payment. Check the catalogue and get special promotions. And if you are not satisfied we will return your money.
Marcos - 29/06/2017
Very practical and functional, lots of uses for this tool !!!
Tanya - 12/06/2017
A good gadget. A few hours in the sun, that it would shine. With this pendant it's definitely much easier to find the keys
gal - 03/01/2017
it is the best i have seen perfect for diving at knite
Better than nothing, but not much better
Gabor - 14/12/2016
As keychain it is really quite good. Light can not be seen almost
Losito - 15/11/2016
L'ho purchased to bring it under water and I must say it works. Of course the light is not high, but in the dark can be seen emitting a small light source. Tested up to -42 meters
Cao%20Mata - 17/10/2016
Perfect for keychains, I have one in each game, house, car, farm.
Lights virtually no!
Bulajic - 13/10/2016
lights virtually no!
Product not corresponds to the description
herbert - 15/01/2016
Product Review actually NULL lights, as well as not, even not at 20m visible! (Visibility in the dark up to 20 meters)
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE