`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Fully featured ski jacket offering breathability, venting, and waterproof protection. When winter turns fickle, the fully featured Dragon’s Back takes on any conditions with a wind and water resistant Dry.Q™ shell and pit zip vents for warmer days. A fixed hood and internal hem adjustment keep the elements out, while convenient pockets hold the necessities for riding the lifts all day long.
- Helmet compatable drop hood system with two adjustments and independent collar for any weather conditions
- Large pit zips allow for easy core venting
- Two fleece lined hand pockets with a single key clip for easy access to the day’s essentials
- Convenient pass pocket on forearm allows for no-fuss lift loading
- Water tight zippered chest pocket
- Interior zippered media pocket safely holds a phone or other device
- Interior stretch mesh drop pocket with detachable goggle wipe fits gloves, goggles, or other necessities
- Adjustable hem with internal adjustments in hand pockets
- Articulated cuffs with velcro adjustment
- Tricot fleece chin guard
- Built in RECCO® reflector aids in-bounds rescues
- Fabric Body: 2L 140D Nylon Snowsport
- Body Fabric Content: 100% nylon
- Center Back Length: 31 in / 79 cm
- Apparel Fit: Standard
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz. / 790 g
At runnerinn, we show all the characteristics of Mountain hard wear Dragon Hooded. In our running & triathlon store, you can find different sizes of Mountain hard wear Dragon Hooded. Secure payment and guaranteed shipment! In addition, discover more similar products of Mountain hard wear Dragon Hooded and benefit from our other offers of running & triathlon equipment.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
David Elwaya - 26/12/2017
very good softshell
brulk - 30/05/2017
Very good finish, large size (185cm-74kgs -> size S) The hood is well adjustable and passes well over the helmet. The sleeve openings allow to pass over gloves. It only needs the zips under the arms but very breathable all the same.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE