`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Built for cold and windy Alpine or Scottish climbs, the Tigertooth Pro Jacket will provide great insulation. It will protect from wind, rain and snow and the fabric will breathe hard during heavy exertion.
Backed with a fine, deep pile that traps air for insulation, it has a really remarkable warmth to weight ratio. Tigertooth takes the performance of the superb Sabretooth Jacket to the next level of full winter protection and comfort.
- In the main body the Tigertooth features POLARTEC Power Shield Pro; a highly water resistant fabric with a 5m hydrostatic head, able to block 99% of the wind yet fully breathable.
- POLARTEC Power Shield Pro also features a deep inner pile which traps air for insulation and gives the jacket an exceptional warmth to weight ratio
- POLARTEC Power Shield is used where the inner pile is not needed - in the underarm panels and sleeves
- ensuring the weight of the jacket is kept to a minimum
- Articulated arms for high reach movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Slightly larger in the chest and arms: sized for winter layering
- Fully adjustable climbing helmet compatible mountain hood with four points of adjustment
- Horizontal neck compression to reduce volume of hood when not used with a helmet and to bring the fabric closer to skin when needed
- Hood visor stiffened with a wire on the lip to provide shape and a foam insert to enhance visor protection
- Internal elastic loop combined with hook on rear hood compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions
- Non-whip internal exit pulls for hood / face drawcords
- Two Napoleon venting chest pockets with YKK zips, wind-strip and a fine microfleece inner front lining
- Two hand pockets with YKK zips, wind-strip and a fine microfleece lining for extra warmth and comfort
- Left arm sleeve pocket with YKK zip
- Front zip features a U-shaped pull for use with gloves or mitts
- All external pockets feature shaped zip garages to prevent weather entry
- Full length YKK VISLON front zip that slides easily in icy conditions and is two way to allow easy access to climbing harness, rucksack belt or trousers
- Internal storm flap behind centre front zip together with low profile, durable Duraflex Thinna press stud to secure hem and prevent weather entry
- Fine microfleece on inner collar facings next to mouth, chin and rear neck
- Adjustable cuffs with grab tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- Rear external MONTANE hang loop
- Fully adjustable lower hem to prevent heat loss and weather entry
- MONTANE ‘penny cordlocks’ on lower hem sides to create low profile under climbing or rucksack harness
- Fabric: POLARTEC Power Shield Pro
- Underarm and inner sleeve fabric: POLARTEC Power Shield
- Zips: YKK VISLON
- Weight: 730g
Are you interested in Montane Tigertooth Pro? Do not wait any longer, buy this product at the best price and always with the security that we offer at runnerinn. Here you can find all the information about Montane Tigertooth Pro. Montane is one of the best running & triathlon brand that is designing exclusive Men´s clothing items that are tailored to our customers needs.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE