`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Worn under layers or alone, the Prism Vest is an indispensable, highly versatile item of kit.
- PERTEX Microlight outer fabric that is completely windproof, fast drying and features an exceptional durable water repellency
- 40g PRIMALOFT SILVER ECO insulation throughout the body is warm, packable and exceptionally fast drying
- PEAQ Synthetic lining that is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- Soft fleece beardguard around neck and chin for extra comfort
- Two insulated hand-warmer pockets positioned well clear of backpack or climbing harness belt
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Subtle reflective details for mountain safety
- Stuffs into right hand pocket for easy storage and use as a small sleeping pillow
- Fabric: PERTEX Microlight Rip-stop
- Insulation: 40g PRIMALOFT SILVER ECO
- Lining: PEAQ Synthetic
- Zips: YKK reverse coil
- Weight (approx.): 245g
- Fit: Active Mountain
- PRIMALOFT SILVER ECO Insulation: 160g/m², 133g/m², 100g/m², 60g/m², 40g/m² performance synthetic mid-loft insulation
- 100% polyester with minimum 50% recycled content
- Warm when wet and fast drying
- Wind resistant and water repellent
- Compresses like down
- Fibres produced from post-consumer and post-industrial plastic waste
- Bluesign certified fabric: manufactured to strict environmental standards using safe production methods which eliminate the use of harmful substances
- PERTEX Microlight Rip-stop: 53g/m² 100% Polyamide rip-stop weave
- Air permeability 1.0cc max (JIS L 1096 / ASTM D737)
- Spray rating 80 / 20 (JIS L 1092)
- Abrasion resistance 40,000+ at 12.5k PA (BS EN ISO 12947-2)
- PEAQ Synthetic: 56g/m² 40D x 40D 100% polyester plain weave taffeta
- Exceptional comfort next to skin
- Highly breathable and fast drying
- The Prism Vest uses PERTEX fabric which contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier in keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- Machine wash in warm water at 30°C/86°F with a mild detergent. MONTANE recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Drip dry.
- Your vest may need occasional re-proofing to restore the DWR. MONTANE recommends Nikwax TX Direct.
Montane Prism Vest is the perfect product to reach your running & triathlon goals. Complete your order with other related Vests products and enjoy your life like never before. Some of our Men´s clothing products have a special promotion. Find them at runnerinn! We provide a wide choice from Montane who is renowned in the highest quality materials, they never fail to deliver.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE