`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Worn under layers or alone, the Prism Vest is an indispensable, highly versatile item of kit.
- PERTEX Microlight outer fabric that is completely windproof, fast drying and features an exceptional durable water repellency
- 40g PRIMALOFT SILVER ECO insulation throughout the body is warm, packable and exceptionally fast drying
- PEAQ Synthetic lining that is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- Soft fleece beardguard around neck and chin for extra comfort
- Two insulated hand-warmer pockets positioned well clear of backpack or climbing harness belt
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Subtle reflective details for mountain safety
- Stuffs into right hand pocket for easy storage and use as a small sleeping pillow
- Fabric: PERTEX Microlight Rip-stop
- Insulation: 40g PRIMALOFT SILVER ECO
- Lining: PEAQ Synthetic
- Zips: YKK reverse coil
- Weight (approx.): 245g
- Fit: Active Mountain
- PRIMALOFT SILVER ECO Insulation: 160g/m², 133g/m², 100g/m², 60g/m², 40g/m² performance synthetic mid-loft insulation
- 100% polyester with minimum 50% recycled content
- Warm when wet and fast drying
- Wind resistant and water repellent
- Compresses like down
- Fibres produced from post-consumer and post-industrial plastic waste
- Bluesign certified fabric: manufactured to strict environmental standards using safe production methods which eliminate the use of harmful substances
- PERTEX Microlight Rip-stop: 53g/m² 100% Polyamide rip-stop weave
- Air permeability 1.0cc max (JIS L 1096 / ASTM D737)
- Spray rating 80 / 20 (JIS L 1092)
- Abrasion resistance 40,000+ at 12.5k PA (BS EN ISO 12947-2)
- PEAQ Synthetic: 56g/m² 40D x 40D 100% polyester plain weave taffeta
- Exceptional comfort next to skin
- Highly breathable and fast drying
- The Prism Vest uses PERTEX fabric which contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier in keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- Machine wash in warm water at 30°C/86°F with a mild detergent. MONTANE recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Drip dry.
- Your vest may need occasional re-proofing to restore the DWR. MONTANE recommends Nikwax TX Direct.
Montane Prism Vest is a product that corresponds to the Vests category within Men´s clothing selection at your running & triathlon store, runnerinn. Wait no more and learn about all the advantages belonging to the community of runnerinn. What are the advantages of Montane Prism Vest? This product is designed specifically to provide good support and entirely based on our passion for running & triathlon.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE