`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Core body PRIMALOFT insulation that is perfect for just about any mountain activity. Constructed from highly breathable PERTEX Microlight Stretch that is windproof, fast drying and has a durable water repellency. Whether worn under layers or alone, the Glacier Vest is an indispensable, highly versatile item of kit.
- Pertex Microlight Stretch fabric is lightweight, breathable and features a two way stretch
- Pertex fabric features a super 100 DWR that is the highest standard of water repellency
- 40g PRIMALOFT SILVER ECO insulation throughout the body is warm, packable and exceptionally fast drying
- Two insulated hand-warmer pockets positioned well clear of backpack or climbing harness belt
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Stretch bound armholes and hem for low profile and to help retain core body warmth
- Fine microfleece on inner collar next to chin for extra comfort
- Stuffs into right hand pocket for easy storage and use as a small sleeping pillow
- Fabric: PERTEX Microlight Stretch
- Fabric denier: 20D + 20D Mini Rip
- Insulation: 40g PRIMALOFT SILVER ECO
- Zips: YKK reverse coilFit: Active Mountain
- PRIMALOFT SILVER ECO Insulation: 160g/m², 133g/m², 100g/m², 60g/m², 40g/m² performance synthetic mid-loft insulation
- 100% polyester with minimum 50% recycled content
- Warm when wet and fast drying
- Wind resistant and water repellent
- Compresses like down
- Fibres produced from post-consumer and post-industrial plastic waste
- Bluesign certified fabric: manufactured to strict environmental standards using safe production methods which eliminate the use of harmful substances
- PERTEX Microlight Stretch: 49g/m² 20D x 20D 100% nylon mini rip-stop weave
- Features a Super DWR 100/20 spray rating
- Air permeability 1.0cc max
- 20D textured yarn creates stretch
- Dense weave prevents excessive heat loss and offers warmth without weight
- The Glacier Vest uses PERTEX fabric contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier to keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- Machine wash in warm water at 30°C/86°F with a mild detergent. MONTANE recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Drip dry.
- Your vest may need occasional re-proofing to restore the DWR.
- MONTANE recommend Nikwax TX Direct.
If you are interested in Montane Glacier Vest, you should know that it is in stock and offered at the best price. Women´s clothing products from the brand Montane have the highest manufacturing quality. Montane is designing exclusive running & triathlon products that are tailored to the customers needs. So take a look through the offers available and buy your Montane Glacier Vest today!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE