`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Featherlite Down Vest is a highly packable piece of down insulation. Perfect for pulling on to provide warmth to the core of the body, whilst leaving arms free from restriction. An ideal piece of clothing for almost any cool weather adventure.
- Hiking & Trekking
- Trail Running
- Lightweight, 100% windproof PERTEX Quantum Rip-stop outer with a superior DWR
- Updated with 90g of 90/10 high quality Allied Feather & Down Titanium water resistant HyperDRY down at 750+ fill power, certified non live plucked and non force fed
- PEAQ Down lining that is comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- Micro baffle anatomical construction allowing perfect loft space for the down
Responsible Down Sourcing:
- The premium down inside this product has been certified through the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) to ensure that it is the most responsibly sourced down available
- Track my Down for comprehensive traceability information about the down used in this product
- Two hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips
Centre Front Zip:
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Reflective roundel details
- Includes a MONTANE stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- Weight: 236g
- PEAQ Down
- Pertex technologies are amongst the lightest, most reliable and most durable on the market. A long-established heritage of staying true to its British roots has led Pertex on a path of continuous innovation to deliver the best end-use focused fabrics in the business. Pertex’s approach closely matches Montane’s own focus of engineering lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports in extreme environments. Obsessed by product and pioneering fit-for-purpose designs, we have worked with Pertex since our beginnings in 1993 to create weatherproof garments that allow you to push your boundaries.
- Pertex Quantum is light and strong, offering a significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and abrasion resistance. The fabric’s softness allows insulation in your sleeping bag or jacket to have more loft.
- Composition: 100% Polyamide (nylon)
- Weight: <35g/m²
- Air permeability: 1.0cc (max)
- Main properties: Featherweight, optimum strength to weight ratio, windproof, downproof
- From the Autumn / Winter 2015 season onwards, Montane is proud to announce that all its down garments will be produced using Allied Feather & Down’s HyperDRY water resistant down. In the name of transparency, Montane will also become the first brand in the world to commit to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) across its entire clothing range. Using Allieds Track My Down portal and unique sourceTRACK lot number on each Montane down jacket, you can learn in detail about the actual fill used in your jacket.
- In 2011 Allied Feather & Down began working with titans of the outdoor industry to develop the best water resistant down on the market. Evolving from years of research and development into proprietary nanotechnology treatments and procedures to create the most effective water resistant down on the market, HyperDRY was born. These methods provide an invisible coating that does not compromise the texture or colour of the fill.
- Montane uses Titanium and Silver HyperDRY across 650, 750 and 800+ fill powers.
- Industry leading water resistance
- Bluesign approved treatments
Would like to buy Montane Featherlite Down Vest? You are at the right place! In the category of Vests at the online running & triathlon store you can find a big variety of different models at the best price. Find the best running & triathlon products, that adapt to your needs at runnerinn. Are you looking for a gift? Don´t miss also our Women´s clothing sales.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE