`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Extreme Jacket has become a modern outdoor classic. The first truly technical softshell, single layer mountain garment.
Designed and built without compromise.
Tested in extreme, hostile conditions for nearly 20 years by mountaineers, climbers and on multiple high Arctic and Antarctic expeditions, both the Extreme Jacket and Extreme Smock have become trusted favourites of Mountain Rescue teams and outdoor professionals across the world.
- Highly windproof, breathable and fast drying Pertex Classic 6 outer shell
- Dryactiv 3000 deep pile lining throughout jacket that provides warmth, wicks sweat, dries fast and helps to retain body warmth even when wet
- Reinforced tough Polardri elbows
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable and removable pile lined helmet compatible mountain hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Soft fleece beardguard around face and mouth for extra comfort
- Two deep A-line hand-warmer pockets positioned well clear of backpack or climbing harness belt
- Montane Cross-Vent system to aid cooling whilst working hard
- Chest pocket for handy essentials in the mountains
- Glove attachment loops on forearms
- Full length, reversed and baffled two way YKK front zip for ease of use with a backpack or climbing harness
- Adjustable cuffs with grab tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Reflective details for mountain safety
- Fabric: Pertex Classic 6
- Reinforcements: Polardri Mini-Rip
- Lining: Dryactiv 3000
- Zips: Ykk Reverse coil
- Coated high tenacity textured 156g/m² nylon rip-stop
- 85% breathable
- Water repellent
- Suited to activities where durability and breathability are key
- Waterproof to a minimum of 3,000mm hydrostatic head and with a minimum MVTR of 5,000g/m²/24hrs
PERTEX Classic 6
- 70g/m² 100% Polyamide plain weave with hard, rustle free finish
- Air permeability 1.0cc max (JIS L 1096 / ASTM D737)
- Spray rating 80 / 20 (JIS L 1092)
- Abrasion resistance 40,000+ at 12.5k PA (BS EN ISO 12947-2)
- 65% Polyester, 35% Acrylic fibre pile
- Excellent inherent wicking
- High warmth to weight ratio
Order now your Montane Extreme and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Montane Extreme, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Montane Extreme is in stock and the price is 148.95 $. With our variety of Jackets articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
VB - 08/08/2017
This jacket is a beast! It's incredibly warm but given it's bulk (it's won't compress) you'll need to think about where and when you use it. Don't worry about layering I used it ice climbing with a thermal t-shirt underneath and was warm.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE