`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Dyno Stretch Jacket is designed to be worn on long summer days in the mountains. Wear it on mountain routes either alone, over a baselayer, or as part of a layering system during more hostile weather. Chameleon Kinetic fabric wicks hard, dries fast and features a four way stretch, so no matter how physical the movement, the Dyno Stretch Jacket will work with you. Fully featured, technically tailored and durably constructed, the Dyno Stretch will give you years of great service.
- Lightweight Chameleon Kinetic fabric has a wicking denier gradient construction, along with a four way stretch for dynamic movement and a DWR finish for added performance
PATTERNING AND DESIGN:
- Articulated arms and ‘active back’ darts for high reach movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Internal elastic loop combined with hook on rear hood allows the hood to be rolled down and stowed away when not in use in windy conditions
- Two OS map-sized A-line mesh lined hand pockets
- Two chest pockets perfect for storage of GPS or electronic devices
CENTRE FRONT ZIP:
- Full length two way YKK reverse coil front zip with internal wind-strip
- Soft brushed microfleece beardguard on inner collar facings next to mouth and chin
CUFF AND SLEEVES CONFIGURATION:
- Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs
- Fully adjustable hem to prevent weather entry
- Hiking & Trekking
- Weight (approx): 390g / 14oz
Chameleon Kinetic is a very lightweight non membrane softshell, which means its characteristics are wind resistant whilst still being breathable.
It offers a good balance of abrasion resistance vs lightweight. Danier gradient fabric construction means the fabric wicks away moisture very well. A DWR means it will bead light rain, it is also very fast drying.
Do not wait any longer and buy Montane Dyno Stretch. For any other information about the characteristics of Montane Dyno Stretch, you can get in contact with runnerinn through our contact page. runnerinn offers an exclusive collection of for running & triathlon and other leisure activity. Our will ensure you enjoy your sport and daily activity and make your life more comfortable with our unique range of articles.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE