`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Designed to be a lightweight, versatile, multi sport mountain rain shell, the Atomic has become a classic waterproof MONTANE style. Featuring the remarkable PERTEX Shield fabric with dry touch which is not only waterproof, windproof and breathable, it also has a hardwearing nylon face with a durable water repellent finish that will keep on performing no matter what the activity.
- Constructed from fully waterproof and breathable PERTEX Shield, now with a dry touch back for more comfort
- Micro-taped seams throughout to increase breathable surface area
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Soft fleece chinguard next to chin for extra comfort
- Internal tab to lock down and roll away the hood in windy conditions
- Two mesh vent hand pockets positioned well clear of backpack or climbing harness belt
- Centre front inner storm baffle helps keep your core body dry in wet conditions
- Full length YKK front zip with internal storm flap and rain drain
- Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- Single hand operated adjustable, elasticated drawcord hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss
- Subtle reflective details for mountain safety
- Fabric: PERTEX Shield
- Fabric denier: 40D + 40D Rip
- Zips: YKK reverse coil
- Weight (approx.): 280gFit: Classic Mountain
- 95g/m² 2.5 layer 40D x 40D 100% nylon rip-stop
- Microporous coating with internal Dry Touch Mesh print
- Waterproof to a minimum of 10,000mm hydrostatic head and with a minimum MVTR of 6,000g/m²/24hrs (JIS L 1099 A-1)
- Spray rating 80/20
- The Atomic Jacket uses PERTEX fabric which contains a Durable Water
- Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier to keeping you dry.
- Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- Machine wash in warm water at 40°C/104°F with a mild detergent.
- MONTANE recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Drip dry.
- Your jacket may need occasional re-proofing to restore its water repellency.
- MONTANE recommends Nikwax TX Direct.
Montane Atomic is available in different options and characteristics. Choose the one that fits your needs the best and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, in the online running & triathlon store you can find Montane Atomic related products. Our selection of Jackets waterproof products are designed to give you complete confidence, no matter of the intensity of the workout or sport activity.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE