`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
True to its name the Paradox provides the support you need without sacrificing lightweight, responsive flexibility you want on all of your daily runs. Best for: Runners needing maximum support who want a dynamic shoe
Benefits: Provides superb stability with a combination of updated fanshaped Wave technology and new flex groove design in the forefoot. Thanks to the U4iC X midsole it provides maximum comfort and cushioning for a stable run
- New last and Double Fan Wave for maximum stability
- Strategically placed forefoot flex grooves for enhanced gait efficiency and natural range of motion
- New upper construction for a supportive fit
- Updates: New last, new Wave construction, U4iC X bottom midsole, new flex groove design in forefoot, new supportive upper construction, new strobel board for more comfort
- Protection: Maximum
- Best for: Performance Running
- Kind of runner: Support
- Weight: 280 g
- Breathable and Cool, AIRmesh allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort of the upper.
- The DynamationFit system uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
- Cool and Dry. Mizuno Intercool solves the problem of heat and humidity build-up in a running shoe. It does this by incorporating a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe that removes heat and humidity from the foot through a system of ventilation channels.
- Wave Plate constructed from pebax Rnew™, a sustainable compound made from plant based oil and low carbon production, while retaining high performance characteristics
- A high-grade removable insock for comfort and cushioning.c
- An engineered approach to minimise the rapid acceleration and decelaration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.
- Durability and Traction. X10 provides extremely durable Mizuno carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at the heel strike.
- A unique midsole compound providing high comfort and perfomance, while being extremely lighweight.
- An evolutionary lightweight midsole that delivers stress-free cushioned rides with high rebounds. U4icX for an energised, euphoric and super-comfortable run.
If you are looking for an online store specialized in running & triathlon equipment, discover runnerinn. As Mizuno authorized dealer, all of our running & triathlon products have the full manufacturer warranty of Mizuno. Select one of our Women´s shoes categories and discover the range of Women´s shoes products that we have for your favorite activity like Mizuno Wave Paradox 3. To clear out any doubts, contact our team via telephone or email. Do not wait any longer!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU