Specifically and ergonomically designed for women and made with a soft and windproof fabric, this GORE WINDSTOPPER® 3L protective jacket is built for the high mountain and high altitude addicts. The secret? An Alpine fit designed close to the body without restricting movement and a breathable membrane and knit laminate on each side optimize its stretch properties and enhance freedom of movement. The fabric used is highly breathable. The knit provides a comfortable warmth, just perfect for those first sunny but cold days, and the underarm vents allow to gauge inside air circulation. Quick adjustments allow to tightly fit the jackets hem and collar. Rated as a LOW IMPACT™ product, it is built with sustainability in mind.
- Sporty cut, Flex Comfort™ build
- Full stretch for freedom of movement
- Mountaineering hood: ergonomic, protective visor, panoramic vision
- Pit zip vents
- 2 zipped, raised handwarmer pockets. Zipped chest pocket
- Center zip closure. Adjustable hem, collar and cuffs
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Breeze 3L
- Outside shell: 100% polyester
- Filling: 100% polyamide
- Membrane: 100% Polytetrafluorethyl
- WEIGHT: 540 grs
- WEIGHT: 0.54 Kg
- 4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
- Alpine fit: Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
- Expert Series: The Expert Series refer to Millets top of the line products and the most innovative functionality designed for the pure and keen practitioners. Highly breathable, waterproof membrane, technical features, ergonomics and lightweight are what they seek for.
- Flex Confort construction: Flex Comfort is a construction that maximizes the benefits of each material to bring absolute freedom of movement. Flexible inserts are introduced in the garment design in order to give it optimal ergonomics.
- CLOTHING: Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
- CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS: This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
At this moment, the product Millet Whymp WS Hoodie is in stock at runnerinn. Find out what other running & triathlon products, the brand Millet has at your online running & triathlon store. Make any outfit your own with this season´s selection of Jackets soft shell models. At runnerinn we stock the latest styles and designs of Women´s clothing. Browse through our selection and find the running & triathlon item that suits your needs.