Built for mountaineering, this new highly breathable protection will serve all weather conditions. Made of GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Tempest 3L, it is the technical beast of the series. It boasts an optimum resistance-to-weight ratio with a windproof membrane and fully seam sealed shell. Lighter, softer and more comfortable next to the ski, this ergonomic action shell enhances freedom of movement. It is an alternative protective shell with a minimalistic design that will suit practically any outdoor activity as well as all weather conditions. Rated as a LOW IMPACT™ product, it is developed with sustainability in mind.
- Welded build for action and performance
- Sporty cut. Flex Comfort™ build
- One Adjust integral hood with protective visor and panoramic vision
- 2 large zipped pockets. Quick-access chest pocket
- Double-slider zip closure. Adjustable hem, collar and cuffs
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® with Light Rain Resistance Tempest 3L
- All seams heat sealed, 13 mm Tapes
- Inner : 100% polyamide
- Outside shell : 53% polyester 47% polyamide
- Membrane : 100% Polytetrafluorethyl
- Weight: 390 grs
- Weight: 0.39 Kg
Millet Trilogy Series:
- In the mountaineering world, Trilogy is the spirit of alpine performance. The vertical worlds best reference for pure practice. Trilogy products are built to empower you with confidence, protection and ergonomics in your mountain activity, whichever it may...
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Are you thinking of buying Millet Trilogy WS? This is one of the star products at runnerinn, the online running & triathlon store. The price is 331.95 $, limited time! At runnerinn you can benefit from the biggest advantages and find products from Millet at the best price. All our running & triathlon products have a manufacturer quality guarantee.