`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Storm Hoodie is your must-have on the mountain. It is built for action. Made of two Windstopper fabrics: the Strom, brushed on its inner face for added warmth, and the X Fast, for the stretch comfort and enhanced mobility, this softshell jacket is built for action. Designed for mountaineering and alpine ascent in challenging environments, it delivers protection from spindrift, water, and falling snow, in cold or wet weather, except in the foulest (it will be a completely weather proof barrier in 90% of the conditions). It provides longwearing abrasion resistance, durability and free movement. The expert’s advice: Alex, product manager and designer, highlights this latest design in the Trilogy collection. “We updated the interpretation of the Millet logo, using it in the design to create a colourful asymmetry with zips forming a V-shape. “Trilogy” is a tribute to our hero mountaineers and is associated with the latest technical features in terms of materials and garment construction.” Trilogy gets its name from a pro model developed in the 80s, when Éric Escoffier and Christophe Profit, mountaineers from the Millet team, set a challenge: A solo peak bagging winter ramble of the three North faces (Cervin, Eiger, Jorasses). “It was the first time we introduced Gore-Tex suits. The blue and the red colours were manifest, and we added the acid green as a security colour, calling to be seen on the mountain. We designed and developed the products, telling the story of this epic challenge.
- Dual Tech build for ease of movement and strength
- Sporty cut. Flex Comfort build
- Ergonomic mountaineering hood with protective visor and panoramic vision
- Large zip vents
- 2 flapped, zipped pockets. 2 zipped chest pockets
- Zipped closure; adjustable hem, collar and cuffs
- Average weight: 0,555 kg Alpine Fit
- Weight: 0.56 Kg
- WINDSTOPPER Mountain Storm 3L
- WINDSTOPPER X Fast stretch 3L
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
- Stretch Construction
- Alpine Fit
- Dual Tech Cconstruction
Do not wait any longer and buy Millet Trilogy Wds Storm Hoodie with the best sending conditions and at the best price. In addition, at runnerinn you can find other Jackets products in the Men´s clothing category that can complement your order. Buy Millet Trilogy Wds Storm Hoodie and receive it as soon as possible. Have a look on our Men´s clothing deals and choose our best offers.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE