New this summer, this jacket is designed for the keen mountaineer and built for fast alpine ascents, allowing rapid and free movement with a lightweight and stretch fabric. Trilogy Series The Shield 2L Hoodie jacket is built for fast mountain ascents in challenging environments. It is the lightest jacket of the Trilogy Series and delivers high performance with a 4-way stretch, lightweight and abrasion resistant fabric. The Alpine Fit™ reduces bulk around the body and gives enough room for unrestricted movement. It packs light and its minimal design shaves grams without sacrificing weather protection. The Element Shield™ SIGNAL stretch 2L structure provides lightweight protection and comfort. Ideal for committed activities with a polyamide outer ensuring extreme durability and a bonded acrylic coating for guaranteed windproof protection and breathability. A quick access chest pocket allows to stow small items and raglan sleeves enhance mobility and durability at high wear areas by reducing abrasion points particularly vulnerable to wear from pack straps. A minimal elastic binding construction at wrists and around the hood opening cinches naturally and securely, sealing the elements out. With a balaclava hood that moves with the head, increasing freedom and peripheral visibility. the Shield 2L Hoodie is deal for mountaineering and climbing on rock and ice adventures on which swift movement and high levels of user exertion are part of the journey. Trilogy gets its name from the challenge Éric Escoffier and Christophe Profit, mountaineers from the Millet team, had set: A solo peak bagging winter ramble of the three North faces (Eiger, Cervin, Jorasses). In the field of mountaineering equipment, Trilogy is the quintessence of alpine performance. This summer, the Trilogy series delivers high performance with streamlined designs and one goal in mind: light weight and energy efficiency.
- Sporty fit, Flex Comfort™ build
- Ergonomic balaclava hood
- 1 zipped quick-access chest pocket
- 1 chest storage pocket
- Zip closure, adjustable hem
- ELEMENT SHIELD™ Signal 2L 4 ways stretch
- Weight 0.20 Kg
4 ways Stretch:
- A fully extensible fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
- Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
- Millet Element Shield answers all needs related to mountain sports that require breathability , waterproof and windproof performance as well as comfort. The 3 layer structure delivers durable water and humidity management with high breathability. It will keep...
Flex Confort construction:
- Flex Comfort is a construction that maximizes the benefits of each material to bring absolute freedom of movement. Flexible inserts are introduced in the garment design in order to give it optimal ergonomics.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Find out the Millet Trilogy Shield 2L Hoodie in stock and at the best price. Also have a look on our Women´s clothing sales and choose our best offers. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on Jackets soft shell products at amazing discount prices! All this to ensure you get the cheapest deal every time at runnerinn.