`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Built for female fans of modern ski touring in its backcountry variant, this softshell pant is 98% windproof thanks to its Polartec Powershield, and meets your needs in balancing wind protection and breathability. With its lightly brushed lining, it provides the right amount of warmth required for intense cold-weather activity. Jean-Luc, manager of Millet Expert Shops, says: “I recommend it for serious cold-weather tourers or slightly more laid-back tourers, for relaxed winter outings, but also for springtime on-piste skiing.”
- Sporty fit, female ergonomics
- Reinforced, articulated knees
- Elastic waistband comfort with tightening drawcord
- Elastic cuffs with adjuster zips
- Cuff guards
- Zipped pockets
- Polartec Power Shield Light & Stretch 3L
- Reinforcements: Toughtex
- Average weight: 0,500 kg
- Alpine Fit
- Weight: 0.50 Kg
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
- PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
- CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
- Stretch construction
- Alpine fit
- Cuffs reinforcements
If you are looking for an online store specialized in running & triathlon equipment, discover runnerinn. As Millet authorized dealer, all of our running & triathlon products have the full manufacturer warranty of Millet. Select one of our Women´s clothing categories and discover the range of Women´s clothing products that we have for your favorite activity like Millet Touring Shield Pants. To clear out any doubts, contact our team via telephone or email. Do not wait any longer!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE