`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Built for speed and for winter conditions, this ultra-light womens sleeveless insulated vest provide temperature regulation to temper the high body heat reached during exertion. POLARTEC® ALPHA® is the most breathable insulation. It dries quickly and provides the ideal level of insulation when needed. This windproof sleeveless vest can be worn as a liner or over a shell in case of warm spell or sharp cold temperature. The TORAY® AIR STRETCH shell fabric enhances freedom of movement, repels water and resists wear and tear. Snug and easy to adjust with one hand, the balaclava hood seals in the heat.
- Sporty, feminine cut
- Integral, ergonomic, unlined hood
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Zip closure under flat double piping, Lycra® bias tape trim, close-fit armholes
- Hi-vis markings
- Toray® Airstretch ripstop
- Insulation: Polartec® Alpha 80 grs
- Inner: 100% polyamide
- Outside shell: 100% polyamide
- Insulation 1: 100% polyester
- Weight: 265 grs, 0.27 Kg
- Stretch Construction: 4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
- Alpine Fit: Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
- LTK series: LTK universe is fast-hiking or -walking. So the LTK Series products are designed for fast walking or running with efficiency on the ascent and free-flowing on the descent. LTK is: Ergonomic, compressible, ultralight and full of features
- Polartec Alpha: Polartec Alpha fabrics are built for intense activities and deliver high performance insulation. A Polartec Alpha garment can be worn in a layering system, for insulation, and as stand-alone piece, as it allows outstanding breathability.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
Shoes And Climbing Shoes:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section ?Products Containing Down,? below.
Products Containing Down:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
Clothing With Waterproof Materials:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Are you looking for materials from Millet and specially Millet Pierra Ment Alpha Vest? At runnerinn, you can find a complete list of Women´s clothing products and running & triathlon accessories. Place all your orders through our online store runnerinn. You have 75 ways of payment. Check the catalogue and get special running & triathlon promotions. And if you are not satisfied we will return your money.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE