`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
This women jacket is built for action and adventure in cold and unchartered territories. It is made of ELEMENT SHIELD™, a fabric built around Millets expertise in mountain activities. Carefully designed with women specifics and streamlined for versatility, this water resistant jacket also offers windproofness and wear and tear resistance. The comfortable brushed tricot lining provides warmth while wicking moisture away from the body. A great versatility makes it a great pick for winter and its shoulder seasons. It will serve about 90% of all weather conditions.
- Comfortable, protective fit with female ergonomics
- Integral ergonomic hood
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Center zip closure, adjustable hem, Lycra® bias tape cuffs
- ELEMENT SHIELD™ Activ Dynamic 3L
- Outside shell : 94% polyester 6% polyurethane
- Inner : 100% polyester
- Weight: 585 grs
- Millet Element Shield answers all needs related to mountain sports that require breathability , waterproof and windproof performance as well as comfort. The 3 layer structure delivers durable water and humidity management with high breathability. It will keep...
- Comfort in action and maximum freedom of movement.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Benefit from our offers for Millet Mont Rose Hoodie. In our online running & triathlon store, at runnerinn we have the best products so that you can enjoy your activities without complications and with the best running & triathlon equipment. You also can visit other running & triathlon categories and find products of the brand Millet at the best price.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE