New this summer, this convertible windbreaker jacket is designed for the dynamic mountaineer and built for fast mountain ascents. LTK Series The LTK WDS Active delivers a high performance in challenging environments with an Alpine Fit™ that reduces bulk around the body but gives enough room for unrestricted movement, and a combination of windproof and water-repellent fabric that is also abrasion resistant and breathable. Located at the hood, sleeves and shoulders, the WINDSTOPPER® Activ 3L provides protection, while keeping a light weight. The 3-layer structure guarantees wind, water and breathability, along with abrasion protection to enhance durability at high wear areas particularly vulnerable to wear from pack straps. The WINDSTOPPER® Activ Baquila 2L is the lightest and least bulky of the Windstopper series. It offers complete windproof protection and maximum breathability and water repellency. With its 30-denier textured yarns ripstop outer surface, it blends friction resistance and flexibility. The result is a soft and noiseless fabric ideal for all committed activities. Collar, cuffs and hem cinch securely and follow body movement and the ergonomic balaclava hood moves with the head, increasing freedom and peripheral visibility. The removable sleeves allows an easy conversion of the jacket into a vest and with high-visibility markings (reflective logos), the LTK WDS Active is ideal for fast and light adventurous runs, even in low light and dark conditions. For over 80 years, Millet has been committed to designing ever more technical and efficient products. This commitment to you also serves to protect our mountain playground. Because we want the mountains to be beautiful, we are limiting the environmental impact of our activities. This jacket is rated as a Low Impact™ product by Millet, which means it fulfills at least one of two eco-design criteria: the use of low-impact materials (recycled, organic, Ecoya, Ariaprene®, Sorona®, hemp, tencel, linen, certified wool, RDS) or certified components (Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex and GOTS®, among others).
- Fast hiking
- Dual Tech™ build for lightweight protection
- Sporty fit, Flex Comfort™ build
- Removable sleeves for optimal use
- Ergonomic balaclava hood
- Zipped handwarmer pockets
- Zip closure
- Hi-vis markings
- WINDSTOPPER® Activ Light 3L
- WINDSTOPPER® Activ Baquilla 2L
- Weight 0.32 Kg
- Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
Dual Tech construction:
- The combination of complementary materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each and enhances the functionality of the product, for an improved abrasion resistance, mobility and moisture management.
Flex Confort construction:
- Flex Comfort is a construction that maximizes the benefits of each material to bring absolute freedom of movement. Flexible inserts are introduced in the garment design in order to give it optimal ergonomics.
- MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact™» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
Windstopper 3 layers:
- The Windstopper 3L fabric offers exceptional protection and is windproof. The strong and technical 3-layers membrane structure provides breathability and lightweight.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Now you can place your order without having to leave your house with runnerinn, your online store specialized in running & triathlon material. We want you to enjoy your leisure time in a unique way and so we offer the biggest selection in Jackets soft shell products of Millet. Inquire the running & triathlon products that are listed like Millet LTK WDS Active designed to give you complete comfort while you are exercising your favourite sport or your daily activities.