This aptly-named Activist is obsessed with performance. It’s a protective women’s jacket born to eat up elevation change, like you. Sleek-styled, it embodies modern ski touring, where the words “fast” and “light” are non-negotiable. Its athletic ergonomics set each move free, delivering superior alpine fluidity. Lightness and breathability are twinned in this LTK Series product, born to keep pace with you.
- Ski touring
- Sporty fit, female ergonomics
- Integral hood
- Hi-vis safety piping
- Gill Vents™ underarm ventilation system
- 2 pockets with zips under bonded flaps
- Zip opening, adjustable hem, thumbhole cuffs
- DRYEDGE™ All Weather Hyper light 2,5L
- 2 ways Stretch
- All seams Heat sealed, Water repellent zips
- Average weight: 0,240 kg
- Alpine Fit™
- Weight 0.25 Kg
2 ways Stretch:
- 4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
- Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
- 13mm wide heat-sealed seams (instead of 20mm) reduce glue and band consumption in addition to gaining in breathability. This process requires expert knowledge and guarantee fully waterproof Gore-Tex® shell protection.
Water repellent zippers:
- A waterproof zipper makes the water run down the zipper without penetrating.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Buy your favorite Women´s clothing models and enjoy running & triathlon. You have the right to return within 30 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase of Millet LTK activist 2.5L. If you have any doubt in buying Millet LTK activist 2.5L, get in contact with our team of professionals in running & triathlon via telephone or email.