`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
New this summer, this softshell jacket is designed for the keen mountaineer and built for mountaineering and swift ascents. Expert Series The K Shield delivers high performance in challenging environments with an Alpine Fit™ reducing bulk around the body while giving enough room for unrestricted movement, and a stretch and light fabric that is also windproof and water-repellent. The Element Shield™ Matrix 3L presents a particularly light double-sided structure which offers a soft handfeel and comfort when wore next to the skin. Primarily geared to waterproofing over breathability, it still retains sufficient water-repellency to ensure comfort in action. The 3-ply structure, comprising our brand-signed membrane, guarantees durable hydrostatic resistance and real breathability. Shoulders are reinforced with Toughtex™, hardwearing textile, to enhance resistance at this high stress area. Chest pockets sit high for an easy access and are pack-compatible. Cuffs and hem cinch securely and the adjustable ergonomic hood delivers full coverage without restricting movement or visibility. The K Shield jacket is ideal for summer mountain adventures.
- Sporty fit, Flex Comfort™ build
- Ergonomic technical hood
- Zipped handwarmer pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Zip closure, adjustable hem and cuffs
- ELEMENT SHIELD™ Matrix 3L
- Reinforcement : Toughtex™
2 ways Stretch:
- 4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
- Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
Element shield 3 layers:
- Millet Element Shield answers all needs related to mountain sports that require breathability, waterproof and windproof performance as well as comfort. The 3 layer structure delivers durable water and humidity management with high breathability. It will keep...
Flex Confort construction:
- Flex Comfort is a construction that maximizes the benefits of each material to bring absolute freedom of movement. Flexible inserts are introduced in the garment design in order to give it optimal ergonomics.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
In runnerinn we are dedicated to create high quality running & triathlon products which will make your activity comfortable. Are you interested in buying Millet K Shield? You are lucky, because at runnerinn in the Men´s clothing catalogue and Jackets category, we offer other running & triathlon products that can complement your order. Place your order now and receive it in a few days.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE