New this summer, this jacket is designed for the casual mountaineer and built for mountain activities in a variety of environments. It is versatile and delivers high performance with a light and soft fabric. The Highland allows for a versatile use and a great deal of comfort with a light and soft fabric. The Regular Fit™ prioritizes comfort and ease of movement with a great deal of room to accommodate multiple layers without binding or restricting movement. A soft mesh fabric lining in the sleeves provides next-to-skin comfort and makes it comfortable to wear with a short-sleeved or light construction layer, while excess heat can be released using the underarm vents. A quick access interior pocket will protect your devices or other precious item. With a hood that easily pulls out of the collar in case of rain, the Highland is ideal for hiking sessions, and when the hood is stowed, it turns into a great fit for urban settings.The DRYEDGE™ Genesis 2L combines a polyester layer and a spot-laminated membrane, providing a soft and comfortable feel, ideal for active sports as it guarantees both waterproof and breathable performance.
- Dual Tech™ build lining
- Removable stash hood
- Mesh insert in sleeves
- 2 flapped, zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 zipped inside pocket
- DRYEDGE™ Genesis 2L
- All seams Heat sealed / Water-repellent zips
- Weight 0.48 Kg
Dryedge 2 layers:
- Dryedge 2L material is the perfect balance between long lasting performance and comfort. Its structure and hand feel deliver waterproofness and comfort.
Dual Tech construction:
- The combination of complementary materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each and enhances the functionality of the product, for an improved abrasion resistance, mobility and moisture management.
- MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact™» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
- Comfort in action and maximum freedom of movement.
Water repellent zippers:
- A waterproof zipper makes the water run down the zipper without penetrating.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Do you like Millet Highland 2L? Enter in our running & triathlon section and discover a big variety of Women´s clothing products and accessories that can help you realize your leisure activities. We verify that the running & triathlon products are in a perfect condition. Do not look any further! Our collection of Women´s clothing are available in different colours and styles.