`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
For more protection against the cold weather or more insulation during shoulder seasons, this sleeveless vest provides warmth without adding weight. Extremely light and packable, It is perfect for the keen mountainers. This DOWNBLEND™ is exclusively built around Millets expertise in the mountain setting and combines natural down and a synthetic and eco-friendly down created from three-dimensional vegetable fibers, which boast thermal insulation power and packability. With a water resistant PERTEX® shell, it is built to face wet conditions and harsh terrains. A water repellency treatment on the down makes it water resistant without affecting its thermal regulation and insulation properties. The LOW IMPACT™ rating is set to protect the environment.
- Dual Tech™ build for insulation
- Sporty cut, female ergonomics
- Protective collar
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Center zip closure / Elastic hem adjuster
- Lycra® bias tape armhole trim
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Insulation: K DRY™ Down Blend
- Fil Power 700 (US)
- Inner: 100% polyamide
- Outside shell: 100% polyamide
- Insulation 1: 50% down 50% polyester
- Weight: 240 Grs
- Millet Clothing Must Be Machine Washed At 30°C, And Machine Dried Using A Low-Temperature Program. To Guarantee Optimal Washing Without Degrading The Product, Close Up All Velcro Closures, Snap Fastenings And Zippers, And Loosen Elastic Drawstrings Before Putting Clothing In The Machine.
Clothing With Waterproof Materials:
- This Is The Case Particularly For The Following Materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After Closing The Velcro Fastenings, Zippers And Snap Fastenings, Wash Your Product At 30°C With A Bit Of Non-Aggressive Detergent Or A Special Detergent For Waterproof Materials. If There Is Too Much Detergent Left Over, Run A Rinsing Program Again By Itself. Drying Should Be Done In The Open Air Or In A Tumble Dryer At Low Temperature.
- It Is Possible To Use A Specific Product To Re-Waterproof Your Product Or To Give It Back Water Repellency.
- Pertex® Quantum Ultra Light
If you are interested in Millet Heel Lift Vest, you should know that it is in stock and offered at the best price. Women´s clothing products from the brand Millet have the highest manufacturing quality. Millet is designing exclusive running & triathlon products that are tailored to the customers needs. So take a look through the offers available and buy your Millet Heel Lift Vest today!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE