`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Specifically and ergonomically designed with a soft and windproof fabric, this hooded protective jacket is built for the high mountain and high altitude addicts. The secret? A knit-sandwiched GORE® WINDSTOPPER® 3L made for optimum comfort. This stretch fabric enhances freedom of movement provided by the alpine fit. The fabric used is highly breathable. On beautiful, cold days, you will appreciate the subtle warmth of the knit and the possibility to carry away heat using the underarm vents. Quick adjustments allow to tightly fit the jackets hem and collar. Rated as a LOW IMPACT™ product, it is built with sustainability in mind.
- Sporty cut, Flex Comfort™ build
- Full stretch for freedom of movement
- Mountaineering hood: ergonomic, protective visor, panoramic vision
- Pit zip vents
- 2 zipped, raised handwarmer pockets. Zipped chest pocket
- Center zip closure. Adjustable hem, collar and cuffs
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Breeze 3L
- Inner : 100% polyamide
- Outside shell : 100% polyester
- Membrane : 100% Polytetrafluorethyl
- WEIGHT: 630 grs
- 2 ways Stretch: 4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
- Expert Series: The Expert Series refer to Millets top of the line products and the most innovative functionality designed for the pure and keen practitioners. Highly breathable, waterproof membrane, technical features, ergonomics and lightweight are what they seek for.
- Flex Confort construction: Flex Comfort is a construction that maximizes the benefits of each material to bring absolute freedom of movement. Flexible inserts are introduced in the garment design in order to give it optimal ergonomics.
- Zipped ventilations: Zipped vents are openings that allow to shed heat and vapor, using a waterproof zipper that can be adjusted to let the extra heat only, or as needed. Often located under the arms or at the sides, it does not affect waterproof protection.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Now you can place your order without having to leave your house with runnerinn, your online store specialized in running & triathlon material. We want you to enjoy your leisure time in a unique way and so we offer the biggest selection in Jackets products of Millet. Inquire the running & triathlon products that are listed like Millet Alpinist WS Hoodie designed to give you complete comfort while you are exercising your favourite sport or your daily activities.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE