`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
'Here’s THE product to wear right through winter for all intensive activities! It provides the little bit of extra warmth you need to have enough protection without sweating too much! Some advice from Jean-Luc, Millet Expert Shops manager: “This is an ultra-versatile model. I see people wearing it for all sorts of activities: athletic snowshoeing, running, and of course ski touring, for which it was designed – hence its name, inspired by the celebrated and majestic ski mountaineering race. Its also a product that everyone at Millet just cant get enough of!'' Well liked for: - its large outside pockets where you can quickly stow your skins for descents - the integral hood with close-fitting collar for great protection - its body-hugging X Fit ' Specifically and ergonomically designed with a soft and windproof fabric, this hooded protective jacket is built for the high mountain and high altitude addicts. The secret? A knit-sandwiched GORE® WINDSTOPPER® 3L made for optimum comfort. This stretch fabric enhances freedom of movement provided by the alpine fit. The fabric used is highly breathable. On beautiful, cold days, you will appreciate the subtle warmth of the knit and the possibility to carry away heat using the underarm vents. Quick adjustments allow to tightly fit the jackets hem and collar. Rated as a LOW IMPACT™ product, it is built with sustainability in mind.
- Activities: Alpinism
- Sporty cut, Flex Comfort™ build
- Full stretch for freedom of movement
- Mountaineering hood: ergonomic, protective visor, panoramic vision
- Pit zip vents
- 2 zipped, raised handwarmer pockets. Zipped chest pocket
- Center zip closure. Adjustable hem, collar and cuffs
- FABRICS: GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Breeze 3L
- Inner : 100% polyamide
- Outside shell : 100% polyester
- Membrane: 100% Polytetrafluorethyl
- WEIGHT: 630 grs
- Weight: 0.63 Kg
- Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
- 2 ways Stretch: 4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
- Chest pocket:
- Expert Series: The Expert Series refer to Millets top of the line products and the most innovative functionality designed for the pure and keen practitioners. Highly breathable, waterproof membrane, technical features, ergonomics and lightweight are what they seek for.
- Flex Confort construction: Flex Comfort is a construction that maximizes the benefits of each material to bring absolute freedom of movement. Flexible inserts are introduced in the garment design in order to give it optimal ergonomics.
- Zipped ventilations: Zipped vents are openings that allow to shed heat and vapor, using a waterproof zipper that can be adjusted to let the extra heat only, or as needed. Often located under the arms or at the sides, it does not affect waterproof protection.
Millet Alpinist WS Hoodie is a product that corresponds to the Jackets category within Men´s clothing selection at your running & triathlon store, runnerinn. Wait no more and learn about all the advantages belonging to the community of runnerinn. What are the advantages of Millet Alpinist WS Hoodie? This product is designed specifically to provide good support and entirely based on our passion for running & triathlon.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE