`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The lightest technical trail competition shoe! The MTR 201-II is very direct and light. The IP EVA midsole provides good cushioning and has a heel drop of 6mm. The Stone Protector and D3O® Strobel construction make sharp stones barely noticeable. This competition shoe also features the patented Rolling Concept®, which provides prone and supine support as needed. Other features include the aggressive gripex? Sonar tech sole with integrated Sonar technology, Base Fit Advanced® with improved efficiency, memo foam, VentTech? lining, as well as the handy Advanced MTR Speed Lace System.
- Performance Mountain Trail Running
- The improved version of the patented power-transmission system produces optimum support in the shoe, direct precision, noticeable reduction of pressure points and prevents blisters due to the fact that the foot forms a harmonious whole with the shoe.
- The patented Mammut sole concept with customized support and cushioning to support natural foot roll, and thus prevent fatigue (danger of twisting).
- Sonar Technology
- Premium quality foam cushioning which is worked into the instep, shin, and ankles of many Mammut models. The foam has excellent elasticity and returns to its original shape after being subject to intensive loads.
- Lining and padding systemTakes account of the different areas of the footLess perspiration, exposure to cold, pressure
- Cushioning Strobel construction with D3O and Stone Shield
- This speed lace system is easy to use, and provides permanent and precise locking. And it?s just as quick and easy to open again. To prevent the remaining lace from catching anywhere, it can be fixed securely in the lacing zone using elastic loops
- Midsole height 8 / 14 mm
- HeelDrop 6 mm
- Honeycomb-structured, multi-layer liner fabricEffective moisture absorption, fast drying performanceAbrasion-resistant and cushioning
- The unique molecular structure of this cushioning material delivers a soft running sensation with high rebound. On hard terrain, the structure consolidates to prevent negative power transmission to the wearer?s body
- Flex index: A4
- Last index: MTR Tech
- Heel drop: 6 mm
- Lace system: MTR Speed Lace System
- Waterproof: false
- Crampon-compatible: false
- Weight for UK size 5.5 per shoe [g]: 240
- Light, opencell Polyamid mesh with good abrasion results. The Vent mesh has a high breathability and a superb rip strength.
- 3-D Textile, Microfiber, VENtech?, FeetMap
gripex Sonar Tech sole:
- Sole designed for competitive mountain trail runningAll-round safety and grip concept (Sonar technology)Aggressive edges and multi-directional lugs for maximum grip during traversesSoft rubber mixture (sticky rubber)
Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leathers natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leathers original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.
- A waterproofing treatment should be applied regularly to footwear. We recommend sprays without fluorcarbone, the surrounding says thank you!
- Waterproofing treatments work best when applied immediately after cleaning, once the shoe is completely dry. To ensure maximum performance, we recommended reapplying a waterproofing treatment the day before a tour.
- Waterproofing is important to keep your feet dry. Leather or textiles saturated with dirt and water are no longer able to breathe, resulting in increased perspiration.
- To achieve optimal resistance to water and dirt, the waterproofing treatment should be applied to clean and dry leather. Clean the shoes first.
- The waterproofing treatment can be applied as soon as the leather is completely dry.
- Spray the shoes thoroughly in a well-ventilated room or in the open air, using slow and even movements, from a distance of around 20 cm.
- Wait until the shoes are completely dry before wearing them. 100 percent protection will be achieved after around 24 hours.
If leather is not cared for regularly, it becomes hard and brittle and its appearance suffers. Shoe care is important to prevent this. This makes the leather pliant, flexible and keeps it looking good. Regular care also prevents the appearance of small cracks.
- Remove shoelaces and insoles.
- Carefully remove dirt from the shoes using a brush. For persistent soiling, you can also brush the shoes under running water. Do not use any cleaning products. Soap damages leather.
- Stuff cleaned leather shoes with newspaper, and change the newspaper regularly. This helps them to dry faster. (N.B. GORE TEX-lined shoes dry better without any newspaper inside them)
- Wait until the leather is completely dry, before treating them.
- Our feet can be encased in our shoes for up to 16 hours during long hikes, bicycle tours or a long working day. Sweat accumulates in socks and shoes. The comforting warmth of this enclosed damp environment creates the ideal breeding ground for germs. Regular application of freshening products helps to keep the inside of your shoes fresh and clean.
If stored properly, a shoe retains its shape and function for a longer period. Never store shoes when they are wet or dirty. This makes the leather brittle.
- After wearing, store shoes with tongues fully open and insoles removed in a shady, dry and well-ventilated area
- Shoe trees should always be placed in dry shoes before storage
- Never store shoes when they are wet, or in poorly ventilated places, such as in a car, a plastic bag or a cellar
- Do not dry near a source of heat (fire, hot stove, etc.)
- Shoes with leather linings can be stuffed with newspaper. Shoes with a GORE-TEX lining dry faster without any newspaper inside
Are you thinking of buying Mammut Mtr 201 II Low? This is one of the star products at runnerinn, the online running & triathlon store. The price is 68.95 $, limited time! At runnerinn you can benefit from the biggest advantages and find products from Mammut at the best price. All our running & triathlon products have a manufacturer quality guarantee.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE