`Remember me on this computer` option
View more related products to:
This is a 3/4 length High Density (+D) trail running crew sock, with reinforced areas, that can be used in soft trainings below the thermal requirement feelcool.
- Designed for maximum comfort, adaptability and breathability, with seamless construction but with reinforcement on the high friction areas.
- 65% cool-tech ·
- 27% poliamida ion ·
- 8% lycra
- Weight 52 g
COOL-TECH technology fabric is structured in layers as follow:
- 1st LAYER: Multichannel synthetic yarn for fast transport of moisture in contact with skin.
- 2nd LAYER: Polyamide yarn with silver ion and elastane, which form the central area of the fabric giving a high adaptability and antibacterial effect.
- 3rd LAYER*: Polyamide yarn reinforcement in the most friction points of the garment.
- Garments with feelcool thermal demand are specifically designed for sports that cause heavy sweating and/or high temperatures.
- Their smart ergonomics make them more breathable around parts of the body that produce more sweat, while no pressure areas and flat seams offer limitless comfort and a perfect fit.
- Items marked +D (High Density) have a denser, thicker structure. This widens the thermal range of the feelcool product family (making these items suitable for use in cooler conditions).
- Fits the body surface.
- Adjustable in ankles and instep to ensure maximum adaptability.
- Recommended for extreme situations.
- Less impact to the body.
- Avoid creating annoying wrinkes.
- Prevents entry or creating microbes.
- Specific reinforcement in the heel area.
- Allows use of the garment without discomfort.
- Lightweight garments.
- Increased resistance of the garment.
- Ready-made seamless.
- No retains moisture on the garment.
At the running & triathlon store, runnerinn, you can find different sizes of Lurbel Socks Non-Stop and in the different colors . In addition, you can also complete your order with products related with Lurbel Socks Non-Stop or the category Men´s clothing from our online running & triathlon store. Read our expert advice guides about running & triathlon equipment and also the Lurbel Socks Non-Stop reviews.
Lorente%20Hernandez - 21/02/2017
very good socks, trail-tested and very comfortable, compressional, fully recommended
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE