`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Court sports and active running that requires a balance between cushion and moisture control is where this sock excels. A proven performance product designed for the active person.
- Sock Height: Mini
- Cushion: Heel & Toe
- Sock Content: 36% Tencel®, 35% Coolmax®, 18% Nylon, 10% Ea. LYCRA®, 1% Modal®
COOLMAX FABRICS COMFORT SYSTEM:
The advanced technology of Coolmax® fabrics is going to change the way we behave. Coolmax® fabrics bring users unique comfort during the normal exertions of everyday life or the more intense exertions of sporting activity. Besides its technical performance, Coolmax® improves your comfort and therefore influences your well-being and your state of mind.
- A physical well-being which naturally brings you peace of mind.
- With Coolmax®, you feel fresher, more focused, ready to tackle the next challenge.
- Coolmax® is a high tech fabric specifically and uniquely engineered to keep users dry and comfortable.
- Coolmax® fabrics are made from specially engineered polyester fibres from ADVANSA with an increased surface area. This special four-channel or six-channel fibre forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than other fabrics to thermoregulate the body by evaporative cooling.
- Originally developed to meet the demanding needs of top class athletes, today Coolmax® fabrics are used for many kinds of garments such as sportswear, intimate apparel, workwear, ready-to-wear - in fact, wherever there is a need for fresh, dry comfort combined with easy care advantages.
- Coolmax® is a trademark of Invista and ADVANSA has the exclusive brand rights for Coolmax® polyester in Europe, Middle East and Africa
Tencel® - The New Age Fibre:
- Tencel® is a cellulose fibre made from Eucalyptus trees grown on certified sustainable farms. The very fine internal fibre structure of Tencel® offers exceptional moisture transport, storage and drying capabilities. Its extremely smooth surface feels very soft and pleasant to the skin. Tencel® is used as the middle layer of our Tri-Layer sock collections where aerobic activities require very effective moisture management capabilities.
Water, most vital for life, is managed uniquely by TENCEL®’s properties:
- TENCEL® absorbs excess liquid and quickly releases it again into the atmosphere. The true nature of TENCEL® can be found in this perfect interaction. If that does not constitute the dawning of a new age, then what does?
- Fibrils are the key to the performance and possibilities of TENCEL®.
- Fibrils are tiny components (little 'hairs') which make up the fiber. The unique structure of the fibrils allows the production of textiles which, until now, could only be dreamed of. This is the first cellulose fiber whose functionality is based on this innovative structure. The controlled and regular arrangement of these tiny fibrils leads to new functional properties. The fibrils are hydrophilic and optimize the absorption of moisture with excellent cooling properties.
The comparision provides you with reassurance
- Moisture transport is determined by climate. Depending upon climate conditions, TENCEL® either absorbs or releases moisture. Compared to other fibers, TENCEL® features the highest moisture absorption-rate: with air humidity at 65%, TENCEL® still has unused capacity to absorb moisture from the skin.
T3 Fiber Technology:
- Using just one fiber when knitting socks is wasted potential. At Lorpen, we combine different fibers to maximize their warming or cooling properties. We lab test different combinations in order to find which ones offer the most benefits to athletes. Different climates require different fibers. While Merino wool is great for the winter, its too warm for the summer. Even sheep dont wear wool in the summer. Thats why we use different technolgies to keep your feet comfortable.
Do you want more running & triathlon products from the brand Lorpen? At runnerinn, your online running & triathlon store, you have at your disposal a large number of running & triathlon products related to Lorpen T3 Light Mini. At this moment Lorpen T3 Light Mini is in stock. Our customer´s needs come first to us and we select each item of running & triathlon equipment with great attention to detail.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Jeff - 16/05/2017
Good value for money. Delays too long
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE