`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
WAVE / NEW WAVE FOR NEW SENSATIONS!
Tough and light, the Wave products is designed for those who play hard on water, from kite surfing, catamaran, 49er to gruelling offshore racing.
A protective skirt for eliminating spray, a floating frame, polarizing lenses to outwit water glare and a strap that holds them in place whatever the scenario: these technical, uncompromising sunglasses offer all-round protection for life on the water.
- Front venting: Natural front air flow thanks to the lens shape or mounting structure.
- Grip nose: Supple, shock-absorbent insert that adheres to the nose.
- Protective skirt: Skirt made of fl exible material that conforms to the contours of your keeping spray out of your eyes.
- Floating strap: Neoprene: adjustable floating headband to give a secure “on the head fi t” in all situations.
- Curved temples: For good hold on the face and head.
- Total cover: Maximum protection in extreme conditions against harsh sunlight.
- Grip tech: Inserts at stem ends for comfort and hold, does not stick to hair
- Floating sunglasses: Made from ultra-light material ensuring the frame will float.
NXT lens: it has optimum performance for an organic lens to benefit from making art mineral type (discharge at very low temperatures). Its transparency and durability are outstanding (no cracks). It is lightweight, unbreakable and resistant to solvents.
OCTOPUS: A clear view to the horizon in all circumstances
This photochromic, polarized and waterproof lens, developed for the Nautic range is suitable for all water sports.
- New formula: PPF filter polarized, photochromic extensive range, new color.
- Sensitive: the lens darkens and lightens depending on the light intensity of cat. 2 (30% transmission of visible light) to cat. 4.
- PPF polarized filter (Pure Polarising Filter): removing reflections on the water surface. Treatment by a veneer of high strength which guarantees a high optical quality.
- External water repellent treatment: active slip l water on the lens, improving visibility.
- External and internal oleophobic treatment: active sliding of water by the lens, improving visibility.
- Grey Color: true colors refund.
Available in RX Trem version.
- Rate of transmission of visible light: 5/30%
- Index of protection: CAT2/CAT4
Do not wait any longer and buy Julbo Wave Polarized! At runnerinn all our Glasses products have the full manufacturer warranty of the brand Julbo. Buying in our running & triathlon store, you can benefit from the advantages belonging to our running & triathlon community. Place your order now and receive Julbo Wave Polarized as soon as possible at home.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Keller - 10/01/2017
Incredibles, as you would expect from a Julbo. Photochromatic, polarized, hydrophobic ... The protector really keeps water out (drop into the water and not a drop in the eye), but I guess (like any other goggle) must conform to the shape of your face to function as touches. Wide tape, light, comfortable and adjustable support, virtually no you learn that you carry. And above they are aesthetically one pass (that is a matter of taste). If they work so well in water, snow / ice must already be ... Do not take 5 (it would be a 4.5, but will not let me) because the fogging was a little disappointed: with good temperature difference fogging something ( think of it, what did he expect, not empañasen anything at any time), although it is also true that "recovering" very fast; and that I will "demand" !!!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE