`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
EXPLORER / HIGH-TECH FOR THE HIGHEST MOUNTAINS
The highest mountains and extreme conditions bring out the best in these sunglasses that have been developed in collaboration with the elite climbing school in Chamonix. The Explorer takes glacier sunglasses to the next level: lenses with impressive protection, coverage from damaging UV rays, an anti-fog ventilation system…
- Base 6
- Front venting: Natural front air flow thanks to the lens shape of mounting structure
- Adjustable Strap: Hold and security. Strap length can be adjusted
- Grip tech: Inserts at stem ends for comfort and hold, does not stick to hair
- 360º adjustable temples: Stem ends bend in every direction, easy to wear and good hold when worn with helmet, beanie or simply alone
- Removable Side shields: Lateral protection against harsh sunlight
- Total cover: maximum protection in extreme conditions against harsh sunlight
- RX Trem: the fran can be equipped with corrective solar lenses.
Spectron Polycarbonate Lens: Light but with good shock resistance is versatile and adapts well to all sports.
- Anti-reflective coating: reduces eyestrain and eliminates annoying reflections.
- Flash Treatment: enhances filtration of visible light through a mirror effect on the lens.
- Rate of transmission of visible light: 5%
- Index of protection: CAT4
All running & triathlon products of the category Glasses have a high manufacturer quality and take care of even the smallest details. At runnerinn you can find the full catalogue of Glasses products from Julbo. The price of Julbo Explorer is 70.95 $, with the lowest price guarantee, secure payment and an efficient delivery service!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Chen - 13/10/2016
Feels very plastic, fit not good as I have 61cm head (maybe XL would fit better).
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE